Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Old People Wearing T-Shirts With Hilarious Quotes

You never thought, actually you would never think about your grandma and grandpa wearing a T-shirt with the most hilarious quote on it. Did you? Here we mention you 15 old people wearing T-shirts with hilarious quotes over them. And they love to flaunt them.
 

1. I pooped today


2. I’m a virgin (But this is an old t-shirt)


3. Don’t laugh it’s your girlfriends Shirt

4. I’m not gay but $20 is $20


5. B**ch don’t kill my vibe


6. I’d rather be a smart *** than a dumb shit


7. Look at her , she says ‘20% Hotter than you’


8. On among the Hilarious quotes


9. I may not be Mr. Right


10. Lol- It’s not a bald spot


11. Leg Rests


12. Ha Ha Ha


13. Pause for this one


14. 50..fat.. diabetic.. ahead of you


15. Look at this Bitch!


These old people have flaunted off their T-shirts with hilarious quotes in the best possible way.

1 comment:


  1. Wow! That's really great information guys.I know lot of new things here. Really great contribution.Thank you ...


    T-shirts

    ReplyDelete